Glacier National Park Pocket Guide is an information-packed, pocket-size guide that helps visitors get the most out of their park visit in a unique, convenient, and portable package. Overview maps include Waterton, Waterton Lake, Going to the Sun Road, Many Glacier Valley, East Glacier/Two Medicine Complex, and Polebridge Area. Detailed PopOut maps cover all of Glacier and Waterton National Parks.
(1) Welcome: Introduction to Glacier National Park
(2) Navigate: Getting to and around the Park
(3) History: Key things about the park
(4) Flora and Fauna: All Things Great and Small
(5) Horizons: Natural and Historic Sites
(6) Get Going: Activities in the Park
(7) Just for Families
(8) Recharge: Places to Sleep and Eat
(9) Beyond the Borders: Off-site Places to Sleep, Eat, and Go
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Bert and Jane Gildart share an enthusiasm for adventure, hiking, photography, and natural history. Bert is a member of the Outdoor Writers Association of America and has been writing about the outoors for the past twenty years. He has served as a backcountry ranger in Glacier National Park and has written more than 300 magazine articles and nine books. Bert and Jane's others book for Falcon include Hiking Shenandoah National Park, Best Easy Day Hikes Shenandoah National Park, and A Falcon Guide to Death Valley National Park: A Guide for Exploring the Great Outdoors.