Great Smoky Mountains National Park Pocket Guide is an information-packed, pocket-size guide that helps visitors get the most out of their park visit in a unique, convenient, and portable package. Overview maps include a locator map of Tennessee and North Carolina, Gatlinburg, Cades Cove Loop, Cataloochee Valley, Newfound Gap Road, wildflower trails, and hiking up Mount Le Conte. Detailed PopOut maps feature all of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
(1) Welcome: Introduction to Great Smoky Mountains National Park
(2) Navigate: Getting to and around the Park
(3) History: Key things about the park
(4) Flora and Fauna: All Things Great and Small
(5) Horizons: Natural and Historic Sites
(6) Get Going: Activities in the Park
(7) Just for Families
(8) Recharge: Places to Sleep and Eat
(9) Beyond the Borders: Off-site Places to Sleep, Eat, and Go
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Randi Minetor has written eleven books for FalconGuides, including the nine-book Passport To Your National Parks(R) Companion Guides series. Her groundbreaking book Breadwinner Wives and the Men They Marry (New Horizon Press, 2002) continues to receive national media attention, and Randi has appeared on the NBC Today Show and Court TV, and as an expert on high-earning women in dozens of magazines from InStyle and Blender to Redbook and Men's Health. A marketing and public relations professional, Randi has written for many trade magazines in fields ranging from technical theater to computer technology.
Her husband, photographer Nic Minetor, is a professional lighting designer for theater, film, opera, dance and television, including the popular PBS series Second Opinion and eighteen seasons of the Eastman School of Music's Opera Theatre.