Olympic National Park Pocket Guide is an information-packed, pocket-size guide that helps visitors get the most out of their park visit in a unique, convenient, and portable package. Overview and area maps include Hurricane Ridge, Elwha, Lake Crescent, Barnes Point, Mora/La Push, Lake Quinault, and Port Angeles. Detailed PopOut maps feature all of Olympic National Park.
(1) Welcome: Introduction to Olympic National Park
(2) Navigate: Getting to and around the Park
(3) History: Key things about the park
(4) Flora and Fauna: All Things Great and Small
(5) Horizons: Natural and Historic Sites
(6) Get Going: Activities in the Park
(7) Just for Families
(8) Recharge: Places to Sleep and Eat
(9) Beyond the Borders: Off-site Places to Sleep, Eat, and Go
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Levi Novey has worked for six national parks as a park ranger, including Olympic National Park. He has won several photography contests, and regularly enjoys visits to parks, protected areas, historical sites, museums, and just about anywhere where he can learn something new about the world.
Your orders support book donation projects
my first port of call for ordering books
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985