Series: ABRS Identification Series
USB Flash Drive with 1,500 colour photos and b/w line drawings
Families of Flowering Plants of Australia: An Interactive Identification Guide (Revised Edition) is an identification and information package for all of the plant families, native and naturalised, in Australia. It enables the user to: quickly and easily identify a plant to family level; learn about Australia's plant families from text descriptions and notes; and view more than 1,500 full-colour photographs or drawings of representative species.
Families of Flowering Plants of Australia: An Interactive Identification Guide has been updated to use the Lucid software version 3.5. The new browser in this version interface enables quick access to the rich stores of information or to the identification key, using the latest web-integrated Lucid Player.
- Java Virtual Machine v1.4.2 or greater
- Windows 2000 (SP3) / XP / VISTA / Win7 / Win8 (32 or 64 bit editions of Windows are supported);Macintosh OS X 10.4 or greater; Linux that supports J2RE, such as Red Hat, SuSE, Ubuntu; Solaris 7, 8, 9 or 10
- Note: Please note that Lucid will run under Windows 98 / ME / NT4 however these are unsupported platforms
- System memory: Windows 256 MB RAM (512 MB or greater recommended); Macintosh/Linux/Solaris 512 MB or greater
- Screen Resolution: Minimum of 1024 × 768 pixels
- Web browser: Java-enabled web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!