Series: FSC Wildlife Packs Volume: 1
By: John Bebbington (Author), Michael EN Majerus (Author), Helen E Roy (Author), Peter Brown (Author), Remy L Poland (Author), Rebecca Farley-Brown (Author), Anne LD Bebbington (Author), Steve M Tilling (Author), Richard Lewington (Illustrator), Chris Shields (Illustrator), Mike Langman (Illustrator)
44 pages, colour photos, colour & b/w illustrations
You don't have to go far to find wildlife in Britain. Find out the names of insects and other small animals in your garden with this new FSC Wildlife Pack. Featuring five of our most popular fold-out charts:
- Butterflies - all the species you are likely to see
- Ladybirds - from the 2-spot to the 24-spot, from the orange ladybird to the harlequin
- Garden Bugs and Beasties - the colourful bugs widespread in gardens
- Bugs on Bushes - minbeasts found on leaves and stems
- Woodland Name Trail - minibeasts found in leaf litter and in the soil
Each pack includes a card-sized magnifier, to help get in closer.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The shipment arrived, beautifully packaged, in perfect condition. Thanks for your exceptional service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985