Series: FSC Wildlife Packs Volume: 2
By: Mark Ward (Author), Andy Simms (Author), Clare Cremona (Author), Rebecca Farley-Brown (Author), Sally Edmondson (Author), Mark Peter Simmonds (Author), Field Studies Council (FSC) (Author), Peter Ward (Illustrator), Chris Shields (Illustrator), Mike Langman (Illustrator), Carol Roberts (Illustrator), Lucy Molleson (Illustrator)
40 pages, colour photos, colour & b/w illustrations
Explore the wildlife on our coastline with 5 of the FSC's popular fold-out charts:
- Rocky Shore Name Trail - discover the secret world of rockpools
- Seashells - from mussels to tellins, name the shells found on the beach
- Summer coastal birds - from puffins and razorbills to kittiwakes and seagulls
- Plants common on sand dunes - from marram grass to sea holly
- Cetaceans and seals - is it a dolphin, a porpoise or a whale? Name that fin!
Each Wildlife Pack includes a card-sized magnifier, so you can get in even closer to rockpools and seaweeds.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Shopping at NHBS is always good. The range of books is wide, the service is excellent, the orders arrive swiftly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985