The Hawke Optics Laser Range Finder can be used for measuring distances or as a clinometer. Five different modes make it a vital companion to landscape and woodland surveyors. Its ergonomic design and textured grip make it comfortable and easy to use with convenient access to its two Mode buttons. It will automatically turn off after 15 seconds of no operation in order to save power and has been manufactured with an eye safe CE approved laser.
The Standard Mode enables you to measure straight line distances within range; 400m, 600m and 900m models are available. Beeline Mode measures a straight line distance to a target and Height Mode displays the height of a target in relation to the device. For use as a clinometer it includes Angle Mode which measures the angle of projection to within half a degree, and Height Difference Mode which displays the vertical distance between two points.
* Fully multi-coated optical system — BK-7 prisms
* 6x magnification and an adjustable diopter
* Ergonomically designed to fit in your hand
* Twist-up eye cup to ensure proper eye relief
* Three models available: 400m, 600m and 900m
* Beeline/height/angle mode — accurate to +/- 1m
* Auto shut off battery save feature
The Hawke Optics Laser Range Finder is supplied with
* CR2 Battery
* Wrist Strap
* Carry Case
* Lens Cloth
* Power: 6x
* Range (Distance): 400m / 600m / 900m dependent on model
* Objective Diameter: 25mm
* Angle Range: 90°
* Field of View: 122m @ 1000m / 366ft @ 1000yds
* Field of View Angle: 7°
* Weight: 180g / 6.3oz
* Protection: Waterproof, fog proof and nitrogen purged
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Vastly superior to the Amazon offering. Recommended unreservedly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985