By: Stephen Swanson(Author)
336 pages, 660+ colour photos, colour distribution maps
This visually stunning, fact-packed Field Guide to Australian Reptiles is perfect for both amateur reptile enthusiasts and experienced herpetologists.
- More than 660 full-colour photographs depict reptile species that are most commonly encountered in Australia.
- Essential information on the diet, habitat and distribution range of more than 400 reptile species across all reptile families.
- QuickFind colour tag system and complete index of common and scientific names for ease of reference.
- Current, accurate distribution maps.
- Comments for each species add extra snippets of information about breeding, biology or evolution.
- Key identification features listed in each profile.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I'm telling all my friends about your site. We're all into conservation and the environment and the variety of offerings is really impressive.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985