By: Jane Scott(Author)
112 pages, 415 colour photos
The colour photographs in Find That Flower will help you to identify 304 species of plants, including major weeds, most of which grow throughout the southwest of Western Australia. These plants all occur along the Cape to Cape Track and other parts of the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park. To help you locate these flowers there are hints about locations and flowering times. The arrangement of the flowers is by colour for easy reference, and a clear, concise description accompanies each one. Close-ups of flowers enhance many of the photographs of larger plants. An essential wildflower guide for the southwest region.
Find That Flower contains:
- 315 colour photographs of the flowers and plants;
- 204 flowering plant species described;
- Many species that are widespread throughout the south-west of Western Australia;
- Many of Australia's less spectacular species, not usually included in general wildflower books;
- Many species unique to the far south-west corner of the state;
- The main weed species that often encroach into Australia's bushland.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The shipment arrived, beautifully packaged, in perfect condition. Thanks for your exceptional service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985