By: Jeff Gordon (Editor), Mark Boucher (Foreword By)
380 pages, 20 plates with 99 colour photos; 3 b/w maps
This is a collection of 101 jaw-dropping stories, as told by the very people who experienced them – first-hand accounts of sightings, scrapes and encounters in one of Africa's greatest National Parks. It details hair-raising experiences from the Kruger Park's roads, camps, picnic sites and walking trails, such as:
- An enraged elephant flips a car onto its roof
- A lioness prises open a terrified couple’s car door
- A fleeing impala leaps through an open car window
- A hyaena snatches a baby from a tent
- A tourist takes a bath in a croc-infested dam...
A bedside book, a travel companion, a dip-into, read-anywhere compilation of joyful encounters laced with terrible warnings. Wherever you are, 101 Kruger Tales will transport you directly into the bush.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Prompt and trustful service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985