This CCD Bird Box Camera includes a tiny pinhole camera which can be connected to a TV, VCR, DVR, USB connector (available separately) or PC/Laptop for simple viewing. The camera will focus from just a few inches up to approximately 30m, enabling you to get a great quality picture, no matter how far the object is away from the lens. It has a high resolution of 700 TV lines from its CCD Sony camera chip set. It also has 10 infrared LED's which provide enough light to see in a small space, such as a nest box, but which are not powerful enough to bleach the background or disturb the animals.
The camera is connected to your TV or computer using the supplied 20m cable which also provides power to the camera.
Also provided is a link to free software which allows you to view, record and broadcast images over the internet for remote viewing. The programme also has motion detection software, allowing you to record only when there is movement in front of the camera thus minimising the amount of memory used on your computer. (Please note: if your computer does not possess suitable AV connections you will require the USB Video Capture device).
* Camera measures 4cm x 4cm x 3cm – perfect for a small bird box
* Wide angle 110°, 2.8mm lens
* Sturdy shell means wiring is protected from pecking
* High quality CCD SONY camera chip for crisp, clear images at 700TV lines
* 10 IR LED’s for 2.5m night vision
* Specially coated lens for sharper, clearer images
* Adjustable focus for perfect viewing
* 20m 3-way cable carries audio and video from the camera to your TV/computer
In the box:
* Miniature IR camera with colour and adjustable focus
* 1 x 2m UK mains adapter for prolonged use of camera
* 1 x 20m 3-way cable for carrying power, audio and video
* BCN adapter to connect camera to AV cable
* Full 24 month warranty
* TV system: PAL
* Image sensor: Colour 1/3” Sony CCD sensor
* Number of pixels: (HxV): PAL 512 x 582
* Synchronisation system: Internal
* Minimum illumination: 1.0 Lux/F1.2
* Resolution: 700 TV lines
* White balance: Auto
* S/N ratio: > 48dB
* Back light compensation: Auto
* Video output: 1.0Vp-p at 75 Ohms
* Gamma correction: 0.45
* Operation temperature: -20° to 50°C
* Power supply: DC 12V less than 150mA
* White balance: Auto
The USB device allows you to record to your PC/laptop and connects to the computer with a USB 2.0 plug.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!