The Hanna Backpack Lab consists of everything you need to carry out soil quality tests, all easily kept together in a handy backpack. The kit has been put together with a classroom and learning environment in mind, and designed to provide a complete lesson plan for teachers. Students can be taught about important chemical tests for evaluating soil quality and fertility, and are encouraged to relate their finds to the principles of plant metabolism. Information is included on each parameter and classroom activities are provided. Also includes in-depth details on field-testing procedures.
The Hanna Backpack Lab includes:
* Agriculture Combination Kit (enough materials for 50 Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium tests)
* HI-98129 - Combo pH/EC/TDS/Temp Tester
* HI-145 Thermometer
* One sachet of: 4 pH, 7 pH & 1413 µS/cm buffer solution
* Laminated Field Test Procedures
* Backpack carrying case which holds all components of the kit
* 72-page teachers manual with a curriculum that meets National Science Teachers Association Standards
* Parameter summary in pdf and PowerPoint format (on included CD).
* Laminated, laboratory instruction cards with step-by-step field test procedures
* Lab activity worksheets with instructions, goals, hypothesis, and testing procedure results/observations (on included CD)
* A glossary of key terms in pdf format (on included CD).
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!