The Multiparameter Photometer for Water Testing measures thirteen different parameters for aquaculture analysis. It utilises four different channels to allow for a wide range of tests and the optical system is based on unique miniature tungsten lamps and narrow-band interference filters which guarantee high performance and reliable results. A powerful user friendly technical support system is integrated into the meter, and is available through the setup and help menus. The Meter can be connected to a PC or laptop via a USB cable, where data can then be downloaded directly.
As accurate monitoring and control of aquatic parameters such as oxygen, pH and nitrate levels is important in many situations and occupations this photometer is an ideal choice for research personnel, fish farm operators and wildlife specialists.
* Ammonia (medium and low range)
* Chlorine (free and total)
* Copper (high and low range)
* Nitrite (high range and low range)
* Dissolved oxygen
* Phosphate (high range and low range)
* Light blocking cuvette holder
* Backlit LCD
* BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System), which alerts users if a low battery may affect readings.
* PC compatible via USB
* Save and recall logged data at the touch of a button
* On-screen tutorial; with the tutorial function enabled, short guides relating to current operation are displayed.
* Sample cuvettes and caps x 2
* Cloth for wiping cuvettes
* 60ml glass bottle for dissolved oxygen analysis
* AC/DC power adapter
* Instruction manual
* Light detector: Silicon photocell
* Environment: 0 - 50 ̊C, max 90% RH non-condensing
* Power Supply: external 12V dc power adapter built-in rechargeable battery
* Dimensions: 235 x 200 x 110mm
* Weight: 0.9kg
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!