The Windoo 3 Smartphone Wind Meter is a combined anemometer, thermometer, humidity meter and barometer which plugs directly into your smartphone via the headphone socket. It is capable of measuring windspeed between 3 - 150km/h, temperature between -25°C and +60°C, humidity from 10 to 100%RH and pressure from 300 - 1100hPa. Windspeed can be displayed in km/h, mph, m/s, fps or knots and temperature in °C or °F. Humidity is displayed as %RH (relative humidity) and pressure in hPa, mbar or inHg.
The Windoo consists of a multi-directional propeller housed within a robust anodised aluminium housing and fitted with a stainless steel shaft. A carbon case is included which protects the device when not in use. The Windoo also comes with a key ring and wrist strap.
A free app is required to use this device. This can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play (simply search for "Windoo"). Once installed, your Windoo 3 will be automatically recognised as soon as it is connected to your phone. Saved data can be stored on your phone and also shared on Facebook, Twitter or at Windoo.ch. A settings function allows you to change your unit and sharing preferences whilst the History tab provides access to all of your saved data.
Compatible iOS Devices:
iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, iPhone 4s, iPad Mini, 3, 2, iPod Touch
iOS 6.0 or newer is required.
Compatible Android Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S4, HTC One S, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) or newer is required.
* Wind speed units: km/h, mph, m/s, fps and knots
* Wind speed resolution: 0.1 unit
* Wind speed accuracy +/- 2%
* Wind speed range: 0 - 150km/h
* Temperature units: °C and °F
* Temperature resolution: 0.1 unit
* Temperature accuracy: +/- 0.3°C
* Temperature range: -25°C to +60°C
* Humidity units: %RH
* Humidity resolution: 0.1 unit
* Humidity accuracy: +/- 4.5%RH
* Humidity measuring range: 0 to 100%
* Pressure units: hPa, mbar, inHg
* Pressure resolution: 0.1 unit
* Pressure accuracy: +/- 0.2hPa
* Pressure measuring range: 300 to 1100hPa
* Housing: Anodised aluminium
* Protective case: Carbon
* Dimensions: 20 x 52mm
* Weight: 38g
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!