The Bushnell Solar Panel is compatible with the Aggressor HD Low Glow 20MP, Aggressor HD Low Glow 24MP, Aggressor HD No Glow 20MP and Aggressor HD No Glow 24MP models of trail camera (model numbers 119874, 119875, 119876 and 119877). When used in a sunny position it will allow you to extend the battery life of your Trophy Cam by several months.
The solar panel is also chargeable by USB (cable not included) and a charge level indicator on the rear of the panel shows the power level of the unit. This small LED will glow red while charging is in progress then turn green when charging is complete. An adjustable screw-in bracket is included which allows you to attach your solar panel to a suitable tree, post or other surface. A flexible cable connects the solar panel and camera together.
* Power requirements: 5V @ min 500mA
* USB charging voltage: 4V - 6V
* Discharging voltage: 7V - 8.4V
* Max. discharge current: 2A
* Max. charge voltage protection: 6V
* Recommended charging time: 12 hours for full charge
* Charging priority: If both USB and solar charging sources are available, USB charging takes priority
* Operating temperature: -20° - 40°C (Storage temperature: -30° - 70°C)
* Operating humidity: 5% - 90%
Compatible with the Bushnell Aggressor Low Glow 20MP
Compatible with the Bushnell Aggressor Low Glow 24MP (119875)
Compatible with the Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor HD No Glow 24MP (119877)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!