The Bushnell Solar Panel is compatible with the Aggressor HD Low Glow and Aggressor HD No Glow models of trail camera (model numbers 119774, 119775, 119776 and 119777). When used in a sunny position it will allow you to extend the battery life of your Trophy Cam by several months.
The solar panel is also chargeable by USB (cable not included) and a charge level indicator on the rear of the panel shows the power level of the unit. This small LED will glow red while charging is in progress then turn green when charging is complete. An adjustable screw-in bracket is included which allows you to attach your solar panel to a suitable tree, post or other surface. A flexible cable connects the solar panel and camera together.
* Power requirements: 5V @ min 500mA
* USB charging voltage: 4V - 6V
* Discharging voltage: 7V - 8.4V
* Max. discharge current: 2A
* Max. charge voltage protection: 6V
* Recommended charging time: 12 hours for full charge
* Charging priority: If both USB and solar charging sources are available, USB charging takes priority
* Operating temperature: -20° - 40°C (Storage temperature: -30° - 70°C)
* Operating humidity: 5% - 90%
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Vastly superior to the Amazon offering. Recommended unreservedly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985