The Hi-Sound Mono Parabolic Microphone is a highly directional microphone which can pick up quiet sounds over a long distance, making it ideal for nature recording.
This dual microphone comprises two EM172 electret omni-directional microphone sensors and two EM184 low noise uni-directional microphone sensors. The combined signal is routed through a single stereo 3.5mm mini-jack. Audio range of the microphone is 100Hz – 20kHz.
The parabolic dish has an outer diameter of 53cm and a focus depth of 12.5mm and the PETG dish is 1mm thick. The microphone is fitted with a handle with comfortable foam grip and a 1m cable. Plug in power (3 - 5V) is required and can provided via the 3.5mm microphone socket on most portable recorders. For a selection of compatible recorders, please see the accessories tab.
* Material: PETG
* Audio range: (100Hz – 20KHz)
* Sensor: 2 x EM172, 2 x EM184
* Self noise: 14dB
* Focus: 13cm border aligned.
* Connector: mini jack 3.5mm gold plated
* Power supply: Plug in power
* Outer diameter: 53cm
* Weight: 705g
* Type: Electret, Uni-directional
* Sensitivity: -39.0 (0dB = 1V/PA)
* Impedance: 1.4K Ohms at 1KHz (RL = 2.0K Ohms)
* S/N Ratio: 7ndB at 1KHz
* Operating voltage: 3.0V
* Type: Electret, Omni-directional
* Sensitivity: -28.0 (0dB = 1V/PA)
* Impedance: 2.4K Ohms at 1KHz (RL = 3.9K Ohms)
* S/N Ratio: 80dB at 1KHz
* Operating voltage: 5.0V
The Roland R-05 is an easy to use and affordable handheld recorder
The DR-05 allows you to record high resolution audio in MP3 or WAV format.
This windshield will help to improve recording quality when recording outdoors
The Hi-Sound Microphone is also available in a stereo version
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!