If you need to measure temperature as well as wind speed, take a look at the Skywatch Meteos
The Skywatch Eole is a rugged handheld anemometer which will measure windspeed from 2 to 150km/hr. Measurements are displayed in a choice of units: km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots and bft.
The Eole is very simple to use: just hold it up to the wind and the windspeed will be instantly displayed on the LCD screen. A removable cap protects the rotating cups when not in use. The unit is also waterproof and will float if dropped into water.
Powered by 2 x AA batteries (included).
* Units: km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots and bft
* Resolution: at the 10th up to 99.9, then to the unit
* Precision: +/- 3% from -10° to +50°C
* Measuring range: 2 to 150km/h
* Powered by 2 x AA Batteries (included)
* Dimensions: 155 x 65 x 65mm
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985