The Skywatch Meteos Thermo-Anemometer measures windspeed from 2 to 150km/h and temperature from -40° to 80°C. Current windspeed readings are displayed on the LCD screen in km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots or beauforts and temperature in °C or °F. Maximum and average readings can also be displayed.
A protective cap is provided to cover the propeller when not in use and the base of the unit has a standard 1/4" tripod socket.
The Meteos is powered by 2 x AA batteries (included).
* Units: km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots and bft
* Resolution: at the 10th up to 99.9, then to the unit
* Precision: +/- 3% from -10° to +50°C
* Measuring range: 2 to 150km/h
* Units: °C and °F
* Precision: a 10th degree +/- 0.2 at 20°C
* Measuring Range: -40 to +80°C
* Powered by 2 x AA Batteries (included)
* Dimensions: 155 x 65 x 65mm
* Weight: 235g
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Thank You and Aloha
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985