By: Andrew J Marshall (Author), Iolo Williams (Foreword By)
368 pages, 450+ colour photos, colour maps
Photographing Wildlife in the UK is a photography-location guidebook. Author and professional wildlife photographer Andrew Marshall describes 70 of the best locations for wildlife photography in the UK in this lavishly illustrated guidebook with over 450 stunning wildlife photographs. Includes detailed advice on how to take great wildlife photographs.
70 of the best locations for wildlife photography in the UK
- Detailed directions and maps
- Best times to visit
- Species information and photography tips
- Accessibility information
Field craft and technique
- How to get closer to wildlife
- Insights on equipment and clothing
- Wildlife welfare
- Advice on getting started: cameras, lenses, camera settings, composition, light.
- Over 450 photographs of UK Wildlife
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Andrew Marshall is a professional wildlife photographer and wildlife garden designer. He is a contracted contributor to the RSPB image library and runs wildlife photography workshops and guided trips.
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is one of my favorite vendors.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985