The Elekon Batlogger A+ Bat Detector is a passive full spectrum bat detector which records ultrasound bat calls onto an internal SD card. Calls are recorded in 16-bit full spectrum and the FG Black microphone is sensitive over a range of 10-150kHz.
The A+ is small and inconspicuous and, with a weatherproof rating of IP67, is suitable for deploying in the field for a number of days unattended. Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a recording time of up to 70 hours is possible. Spare lithium ion battery packs are also available to purchase separately. This enables rapid battery changes in the field.
The Batlogger A+ can be programmed with two daily recording periods. Three recording modes are also available: automatic (triggered), continuous and manual. Other useful data, including temperature and details of the recording parameters, are also saved onto the SD card for later analysis.
Files can be analysed using the free BatExplorer software for Windows. This software allows you to organise, classify and analyse your recordings as well as utilise the integrated bat species library to automatically ID your calls (European species only).
Please note that the Batlogger A+ is supplied with a power cable with European plug.
* Dimensions (W x L x D): 113 x 101 x 80mm
* Weight (including battery pack and mic.): 695g
* Protection class: IP67 (except microphone capsule)
* Power: 7.2V 6900 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
* Operating time: Approx five nights
* Sampling: 312.5kHz, 16-bit, full spectrum
* Microphone: Ultrasonic FG Black, 2m cable
* Sensitivity range: 10 – 150kHz
* Recording duration: 0 – 53.5s, pre- and post-trigger adjustable
* Trigger modes: Manual, continuous, crest adv, crest, period
* Programmable time intervals: Two per day
* Interval recording: Recordings with preset pause time
* File formats: .wav, .xml, .kml, .log
* Storage media: MicroSD/SDHC/SDHX, max. 128GB, FAT32 formatted
Microphone with integrated test function (two metre cable)
This telescopic tripod allows for the flexible positioning of your microphone
Attach your microphone to a branch or post with this bendy tripod
Spare or replacement Lithium-ion battery pack
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!