Published in two books, volume 1 containing the text, volume 2 containing the plates. The books includes descriptions of 2 genera, 149 species and 17 subspecies and the following taxonomic reviews:
- Review of the genera Zekelita Walker, 1863, Proluta Saalmüller, 1854 and Rhynchina Guenée, 1854
- Review of the Afrotropical-subtropical (Subsaharan) species of the genus Aedia Hübner, 
- Review of the tribe Pericymini Wiltshire, 1976
- Review of the Maliattha Walker, 1863/Ozarba Walker, 1865 genera groups of the subfamily Eustrotiinae Grote, 1882 of the Ethiopian and Madagascan Regions
The books are therefore also an introduction to the fauna of Subsaharan Africa and enable indentification of numerous groups of Arabian and African Heterocera which hitherto remained more or less undeterminable.
- Description of the male genitalia of Cucullia hunza Ronkay & Ronkay, 2009 (Balázs Benedek & János Babics)
- A new species of Xestia Hübner, 1818 (Lepidoptera, Noctuidae) from China (Péter Gyulai and László Ronkay)
- Floriania gen. nov., a new Noctuinae genus with the descriptions of two new species from China (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) (Péter Gyulai, László Ronkay& Aidas Saldaitis)
- The Afrotropical Scythrididae – corrections and additions (Bengt Å. Bengtsson)
- Revision of the tribe Nolini of Africa and the Western Palaearctic Region (Lepidoptera, Noctuoidea, Noctuidae, Nolinae) Correction (Hermann H. Hacker)
- The Problepsis ocellata Frivaldszky, 1845 species lineage – an integrative survey of their morphology, species radiation, distribution and ecology (Lepidoptera, Geometridae, Sterrhinae) (Dirk Stadie and Philipp Stadie)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!