By: Divya Mudappa (Author), TR Shankar Raman (Author)
41 pages, colour photos
This is a practical guide to rainforest restoration, with several chapters dedicated practical experiences gained in the Western Ghats in India.
- Tropical rainforest: an introduction 1
- Restoration: principles and guidelines 7
- Rainforest restoration in the Western Ghats: an overview 21
- Rainforest restoration in the Western Ghats: practical aspects 25
- Gallery: before and after restoration 36
- A restoration glossary 38
- References 40
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Fantastic service at a great price – I'll definitely use you again.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985