By: Divya Mudappa (Author), TR Shankar Raman (Author)
41 pages, colour photos
This is a practical guide to rainforest restoration, with several chapters dedicated practical experiences gained in the Western Ghats in India.
- Tropical rainforest: an introduction 1
- Restoration: principles and guidelines 7
- Rainforest restoration in the Western Ghats: an overview 21
- Rainforest restoration in the Western Ghats: practical aspects 25
- Gallery: before and after restoration 36
- A restoration glossary 38
- References 40
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Shopping at NHBS is always good. The range of books is wide, the service is excellent, the orders arrive swiftly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985