By: Peter M Kappeler (Editor), Jörg U Ganzhorn (Editor)
282 pages, 67 b/w illustrations
Softcover reprint of the original 1st edition from 1993.
Proceedings of a Symposium held in Strasbourg, France, 16-21, 1992.
- Patterns of Range Use and Social Organization of Ayeayes (Daubentonia madagascariensis) on Nosy Mangabe; E.J. Sterling
- The Socioecology of Eulemur macaco; I.C. Colquhoun
- Home Range and Diet in Red Ruffed Lemurs (Varecia variegata rubra) on the Masoala Peninsula, Madagascar; M.M. Rigamonti
- Male Transfer in Captive Ruffed Lemurs, Varecia variegata variegata; F.J. White, et al.
- A Review of Predation on Lemurs; S.M. Goodman, et al.
- Adaptation and Phylogenetic Constraints in the Antipredator Behavior of Ringtailed and Ruffed Lemurs; J.M. Macedonia
- Territoriality in Lemur catta Groups During the Birth Season at Berenty, Madagascar; A. Jollly, et al.
- A New Interpretation of the Social Organization and Mating System of the Ringtailed Lemur (Lemur catta); M.L. Sauther, R.W. Sussman
- Feeding Behavior of Lemur catta Females in Relation to their Physiological State; H.R. Rasamimanana, E. Rafidinarivo
8 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Well pleased! Excellent service as usual. Would also like to mention how prompt delivery is.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985