The SSF Bat 3 is a compact heterodyne detector with a large, colour touchscreen display that shows sonograms and spectrograms of the bats detected. It features an AutoBat mode which means the detector will switch to the strongest frequency detected of the bats in the area, helping to make sure you never miss a bat call. The AutoBat mode can be disabled allowing the user to select their frequency manually, like a more traditional heterodyne detector. The detector has a frequency range of 15 to 150 kHz.
The large colour screen will display both a spectrogram and sonogram providing a graphical representation of the call. Up to four images can be stored in the internal memory and more can be stored on a microSD card (sold separately), if the SSF Bat 3 Add On is purchased (available from the manufacturer after purchase, please contact us for details). The display is touch screen for easier navigation through menus and sensitive to a touch pen, if used.
The SSF Bat 3 also comes with a bat information database that includes details of frequency ranges. The database will show the most likely species to be detected at the frequency displayed on the main screen.
* Manual and automatic detection
* Frequency range 15 to 150 kHz
* Bat inforrmation database
* Excellent sensitivity through ultrasonic electret microphone
* Adjustable noise reduction for blocking background noise
* MicroSD card reader (max. 4GB)
* Large, colour touchscreen display
* Clock and flashlight
* Combined line-out and headphone socket
* Li-ion battery charged through micro USB cable (including EU adapter only)
* Auto-shutdown to save battery power
SSF Bat 3 Manual
Dimensions: 104 (H) x 57 (W) x 15 (D) mm
Weight: 125g (including battery)
Battery: Li-ion (1200mAh)
Operating time: 3 - 6 hours
Frequency range: 15 kHz to 150 kHz
Display: TFT colour, 240 x 320 pixels
Speaker: 1.5w rear speaker and additional front speaker
Audio output: 3.5mm headphone / line out (single interface, automatically detected)
MicroSD card reader: max. 4GB, FAT16
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!