Advances in Insect Physiology provides readers with the latest interdisciplinary reviews on the topic. It is an essential reference source for invertebrate physiologists, neurobiologists, entomologists, zoologists, and insect chemists. Volume 49 contains the following five contributions:
- Evolution of the Mechanisms Underlying Insect Respiratory Gas Exchange
Philip G. D. Matthews and John S. Terblanche
- Physiological and Molecular Mechanisms of Nutrition in Honey Bees
Ying Wang and Hongmei Li-Byarlay
- Antennal Mechanosensors and their Evolutionary Antecedents
Anand Krishnan and Sanjay P. Sane
- Comb Architecture of the Eusocial Bees Arises from Simple Rules Used During Cell Building
Benjamin P. Oldroyd and Stephen C. Pratt
- The Prxamide Neuropeptide Signaling System: Conserved in Animals
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
They [the books] arrived in wonderful condition and it was a joy to see how well they were protected.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985