* Free shipping for this item *
This is the Trophy Cam Essential E2 Starter Bundle which comes with 8 x AA lithium-ion batteries and an 32GB SD card.
The Essential E2 is a digital camera housed within a waterproof enclosure. It uses a passive infrared sensor to detect the movement of animals within its monitoring range. This will trigger the camera to capture still images or videos which are saved onto an internal SD card. The E2 is also equipped with infrared LEDs which allow it to take images during the night or in low light situations. Night-time images/videos are recorded in black and white whilst daytime footage are in full colour.
The camera opens at the side using a secure mechanism, providing access to the internal compartment where the SD card and batteries are located. The inside of the lid also contains a text LCD screen and series of buttons which allow the camera settings to be changed. Choose between the number of images or length of video recorded as well as the resolution, interval between images/video capture, trigger sensitivity and night vision shutter speed.
The camera is powered by eight AA batteries. We recommend the use of lithium-ion batteries with Bushnell trail cameras as these will ensure maximum trigger speeds and longer battery life. Rechargable batteries are not recommended and battery types should not be mixed. The camera will take an SD or SDHC card of up to 32GB capacity and Bushnell recommends the use of SanDisk cards. The starter bundle comes with eight lithium-ion batteries and an 8GB SanDisk SDHC card.
* Auto PIR sensitivity - When set to "auto" the camera will monitor the ambient temperature and adjust the trigger sensitivity so that it is more sensitive in warmer weather and less on cold days.
* Field scan 2x - The Essential E2 can be programmed to take time lapse images over two separate periods throughout the day. This allows you to monitor activity at a site during both dusk and dawn.
* NV Shutter control - Alter the shutter speed for night-time images to select for brightness or fast motion.
* Audio record - Audio recording when in video mode can be turned on or off
Please note that the stated trigger speed of 0.3 seconds applies to the capture of still images only.
* Image sensor: 3MP colour CMOS
* Maximum pixel size: 4000x3000 (12MP)
* Lens: F=3.1; FOV=50°; Auto IR-Cut-Remove (at night)
* IR-flash range: 36'-80' (12m - 24m)
* Display screen: Std B&W display; 24 x 32mm (1.5")
* Memory card: SD or SDHC card; Maximum capacity 32GB
* Internal RAM: 64MB
* Picture size: 12MP = 4000x3000; 8MP = 3264x2448; 3MP = 2048x1536
* Video size: 1280x720; 640x480
* PIR sensitivity: PIR with 4 sensitivity levels: Auto/High/Normal/Low
* Operation: Day/Night
* Night vision shutter speed: User selectable (High/Med/Low) - affects night (NV) photos/videos only
* Trigger speed: 0.3s
* Triggering interval: 3 seconds - 60 minutes, programmable
* Shooting numbers: 1 - 3, programmable
* Video length: 5 - 60 seconds programmable (15 seconds max for night video)
* Power supply: 8 x AA required
* Stand-by current: < 0.15mA (<7mAh/day)
* Power consumption: 200mA (+530mA when IR-LED lighted)
* User interface: LCD display
* USB; SD card holder
* Security: Strap; 1/4-20 attachment
* Operating temperature: -20° to 60°C (storage temperature -30° to 70°C
* Certification: FCC/CE/RoHs/WEEE
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!