The UK Pesticide Guide is a unique and authoritative source of information on pesticides and adjuvants. The 2016 edition has three new active ingredient profiles included for the first time.
The additions include:
- imazosulfuron for weed control in winter cereals
- metobromuron for weed control in potatoes
- fenpyrazamine for disease control in wine grapes and protected cucurbits.
Many products have new hazard classifications as Europe starts to standardise with the rest of the world. Some products now have buffer zone requirements greater than the standard LERAP 5 metres.
Other additions include:
- 11 new herbicide profiles
- 13 new fungicide profiles
- Spearmint oil, a sprout suppressant for potatoes
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Shopping at NHBS is always good. The range of books is wide, the service is excellent, the orders arrive swiftly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985