This report was undertaken on local, regional, state and federal levels in the United States to analyse the impact residuals have on environmental quality and to emphasise the need for Residuals-Environmental quality management (REQM). Originally published in 1982, this study brings together information on approaches for analysing natural systems and which factors to consider when choosing an approach. Analyzing Natural Systems will be of interest to students of environmental studies as well as professionals and policy makers.
1. Introduction: Analysis for Residuals- Environmental Quality Management (REQM)
2. Introduction to Analyzing Natural Systems
3. Analyzing Residuals Generation and Discharge from Urban and Nonurban Land Surfaces
4. Analyzing Surface Receiving Water Bodies
5. Analyzing Atmospheric Systems
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I just received my book from you - it arrived quickly and in perfect condition because it was packed so well.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985