By: Scott Whittle (Author), Tom Stephenson (Author)
14 pages, 123 colour photos, 120 colour illustrations
This is a handy, pocket-sized foldout reference to the 45 most commonly seen North American warblers.
- Photos include side-on, underside, and 45-degree views
- Drawings of undertail patterns provide at-a-glance comparisons between species
- Icons depict generalized color patterns for each bird and where the species is usually found – on the ground, low in trees or vegetation, midstory, or toward the top of trees
- Succinct text describes key identification features for each species
- A QR code takes you to a range of common vocalizations for each species
Warblers are among the most challenging birds to identify. They exhibit an...
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Scott Whittle and Tom Stephenson are the authors of the award-winning book and companion app The Warbler Guide and The Warbler Guide App (both Princeton).
Your orders support book donation projects
I am not an easy shopper to please, but NHBS goes beyond my highest expectations in every way
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985