A history of the first 100 years of the A.O.U., highlighting the Union's activities and accomplishments, relating some to overall developments in the evolution of American natural science. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Published by the Club, With the support of the American Ornithologists' Union.
- The Auk, A Quarterly Journal of Ornithology
- Classification and Checklists
- Annual Meetings
- Research and Awards in the AOU
- Bird Protection
- Special Projects
- Patterns of Change in the AOU
- Conclusions. Endnotes
- Literature Cited. Appendices: Presidents, Vice Presidents, Secretaries, Treasurers, Editors
- AOU Founders, 1883, and highlights of their careers
- Annual Meetings of the AOU 1883-1982
- Brewster Medals 1929-1982
- Coues Awards 1972-1982
- The 'Ten Year Index' of The Auk
- Pertinent data of the Ornithological Monographs
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985