The fully revisied second edition of Wild Swimming Coast now includes even more for walkers, swimmers and explorers:
- Full national coverage of Britain's most beautiful beaches
- Lagoons, sea caves and amazing places to snorkel
- New 1:25,000 Ordnance Survey mapping
- Best beach cafes, local food, pubs and campsites
- Where to sea kayak, coasteer and swim with dolphins
- Best activities with children and families
This revised and expanded edition of the best-selling coastal classic features the same winning formula of stunning photography, engaging travel writing and practical guidance. It is set to continue as the definitive guide to Britain's secret beaches and hidden coastline.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The shipment arrived, beautifully packaged, in perfect condition. Thanks for your exceptional service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985