This book presents epigenetics research as a new way of looking at genetics. Topics range from basic epigenetics mechanisms to development of cells and organisms and the biological basis of diseases. In addition Epigenetics – A Different Way of Looking at Genetics focuses on immunology and the role of viruses in epigenetics. The last part of the book highlights proteins and peptides as epigenetic modulators.
- Formation of Bacterial Lineages in Salmonella enterica by Epigenetic Mechanisms
- Non-coding RNAs and Chromatin Modifications in the Developmental Control of Imprinted Genes
- Lymphocyte Identity and Genomic Switches
- Epigenetic Imprinting of Immunological Memory
- Short Biologically Active Peptides as Epigenetic Modulators of Gene Activity
- Epigenetic Alterations of Viral and Cellular Genomes in EBV Infected Cells
- Epigenetic Destabilization by Inserting Foreign DNA Into Mammalian Genomes: Oncogenesis and Evolution
- What Mechanisms Induce Methylation of FMR1 Gene Full Mutation? A Still Unanswered Question
- Silencing of Human Cytomegalovirus Gene Expression Mediated by Components of PML Nuclear Bodies
- Azanucleoside DNA Methyltransferase Inhibitor Drugs: Update on Clinical Applications in Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Oxidative Stress and Cancer Epigenomics
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!