The Birdwatcher's Yearbook has been the essential work of reference for British birdwatchers since first published in 1981. Whatever you need to know, you'll find it in The Yearbook.
- Special features including items on 'Waders', 'Cranes', 'Swifts' and 'Best Bird Books of the Year'
- Birding events diary for 2017
- Birding diary and monthly bird note pages
- The latest checklists for British birds, butterflies and dragonflies
- Fully updated guide to nearly 370 UK bird and nature reserves
- Contact details for county, national and international birding groups
- Directories of wildlife lecturers/photographers, artists, art galleries and trade outlets of interest to birdwatchers
- Tide table information from January 2017 to April 2018 to help you get the best from your coastal bird trips
- Weekly sunrise and sunset times for London, Manchester and Edinburgh for 2017
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985