By: Andrew Booth(Author), Anthea Sutton(Author), Diana Papaioannou(Author)
Showing you how to take a structured and organized approach to a wide range of literature review types, Systematic Approaches to a Successful Literature Review helps you to choose which approach is right for your research. Packed with constructive tools, examples, case studies and hands-on exercises, the book covers the full range of literature review techniques.
New to this edition:
- Full re-organization takes you step-by-step through the process from beginning to end
- New chapter showing you how to choose the right method for your project
- Practical guidance on integrating qualitative and quantitative data
- New coverage of rapid reviews
- Comprehensive inclusion of literature review tools, including concept analysis, scoping and mapping
With an emphasis on the practical skills, this guide is essential for any student or researcher needing to get from first steps to a successful literature review.
- Getting Started on Your Literature Review
- Taking a Systematic Approach to Your Literature Review
- Choosing Your Review Methods
- Planning and Conducting Your Literature Review
- Defining Your Scope
- Searching the Literature
- Assessing the Evidence Base
- Synthesising and Analysing Quantitative Studies
- Synthesising and Analysing Qualitative Studies
- Writing, Presenting and Disseminating Your Review
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Andrew Booth is Reader in Evidence-Based Information Practice at the School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR), The University of Sheffield. Anthea Sutton is a Senior Information Specialist at the School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR), The University of Sheffield. Diana Papaioannou is a Research Fellow at the School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR), The University of Sheffield.
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985