Proceedings of a NATO ASI held in Crete, Greece, September 5-17, 1992.
- Morphogenic Signals and Markers In vitro and In vivo; D.J. Osborne
- In vitro Organogenesis and Somatic Embryogenesis; T.A. Thorpe
- Relation between Some Cytological, Biochemical, Molecular Markers and Plant Morphogenesis; K. Tran Thanh Van, C.A. Gendy
- What is the Significance of the Relatively Large Tubulin Multigene Families for Plant Morphogenesis?; D.E. Fosket, et al.
- Polyamines and Morphogenesis in Normal and Transgenic Plant Cultures; N. Bagni, et al.
- Polyamines and Morphogenesis in Monocots; A.F. Tiburcio, et al.
- The Molecular Basis of Cell Cycle Control in Arabidopsis thaliana; D. Inze, et al.
- Molecular Studies of Shoot Meristem Activity during the Vegetative-to-Floral Transition; A.J. Kelly, D.R. Meeks-Wagner
- Secreted Proteins in Plant Cell Cultures; F.A. Van Engelen, S.C. De Vries
5 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your quick and straightforward service saved the fieldwork for my PhD project in Kerala.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985