By: J van Ham (Editor), LJHM Janssen (Editor), RJ Swart (Editor)
562 pages, illustrations, tables
Dedicated to the non-CO2 greenhouse gases (NCGGs), notably methane, nitrous oxide, CFCs, HCFCs and HFCs and tropospheric ozone and its precursors. It covers all aspects of these components in global warming and discusses possible remedies.
- Emission Inventories
- Studies on Source Strengths and Sinks
- Monitoring and Methodology
- Modelling: Budgets and Lifetimes
- Technological Options for Industrial Sources
- Technical Options for Biotic Sources
- Policy Options for Non-CO2 Greenhouse Gases
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Shopping at NHBS is always good. The range of books is wide, the service is excellent, the orders arrive swiftly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985