- Tropical Plants as Sources of Antiprotozoal Agents; J.D. Phillipson, et al.
- Chemical Studies and Biological Aspects of Some Mexican Plants Used in Traditional Medicine; R. Mata
- Chemical and Biological Extractives of Lauraceae Species in Costa Rican Tropical Forests; O.C. Castro
- Zoopharmocognosy; E. Rodriquez, R. Wrangham
- Insectisides in Tropical Plants with Non-Neurotoxic Modes of Action; J.T. Arnason, et al.
- Insect Control Agents from Tropical Plants; I. Kubo
- Phytochemistry and Biological Activity of Metabolites from Tropical Meliaceae; H. Rembold, I. Puhlmann
- Recent Advances in the Acetogenins of Annonaceae; A. Cave, et al.
- Phytochemical Diversity in the Order Rutales; P.G. Waterman
- Plant Cell Cultures and Synthetic Chemistry; J.P. Kutney
- Utility of the Phytochemeco Database; S.M. Beckstrom-Sternberg
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
They [the books] arrived in wonderful condition and it was a joy to see how well they were protected.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985