Remote sensing is the science and art of obtaining information about an object, area, or phenomenon through the analysis of data acquired by a device that is not in contact with the object, area, or phenomenon under investigation. Providing an exciting introduction to the field, Remote Sensing and Image Interpretation covers the science of remote sensing from physical basis to sensors and applications. The new Sixth Edition not only offers the latest information, but also has been revised to make the material more accessible.
1. Concepts and Foundations of Remote Sensing
2. Elements of Photographic Systems
3. Basic Principles of Photogrammetry
4. Introduction to Visual Image Interpretation
5. Multispectral, Thermal and Hyperspectral Sensing
6. Earth Resource Satellites Operating in the Opticak Spectrum
7. Digital Image Interpretation and Analysis
8. Microwave and Lidar Sensing
Appendix A Radiometric Concepts, Terminology and Units
Appendix B Remote Sensing Data and Information Resources
Appendix C Sample Coordinate Transformation and Resampling Procedures
Appendix D Radar Signal Concepts, Terminology and Units
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!