In this authoritative three-volume reference work, leading researchers bring together current work to provide a comprehensive analysis of the comparative morphology, development, evolution, and functional biology of the skull.
Volume 2 - Patterns of Structural and Systematic Diversity
Preface, James Hanken and Brian K. Hall
1. Evolutionary Origin of the Vertebrate Skull, Carl Gans
2. Segmentation, the Adult Skull, and the Problem of Homology, Keith Stewart Thomson
3. Cranial Skeletal Tissues: Diversity and Evolutionary Trends, William A. Beresford
4. Patterns of Diversity in the Skulls of Jawless Fishes, Philippe Janvier
5. Patterns of Diversity in the Skulls of Jawless Fishes, Hans-Peter Schultze
6. Patterns of Diversity in the Lissamphibian Skull, Linda Trueb
7. Patterns of Diversity in the Reptilian Skull, Olivier Rieppel
8. Patterns of Diversity in the Avian Skull, Richard L. Zusi
9. Patterns of Diversity in the Mammalian Skull, Michael J. Novacek
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
On behalf of Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi I would like to thank NHBS. The book will be very useful for my students.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985