Sulfate reducers are found in diverse environments ranging from estuaries to oil-bearing formations, and have attracted considerable scientific and commercial interest. The Sulfate-Reducing Bacteria presents a full summary of our knowledge of sulfate-reducing bacteria.
- Characteristics and Activities of Sulfate-reducing Bacteria; L.L. Barton, F.A. Tomei
- Sulfate-reducing Archaea; R.K. Thauer, J. Kunow
- Taxonomic Relationships; E, Stackebrandt, et al.
- Respiratory Sulfate Reduction; J.M. Akagi
- Characteristics of Electron Transfer Proteins; L. Chen, et al
- Solute Transport and Cell Energetics; H. Cypionka
- Molecular Biology of Redoxactive Metal Proteins from Desulfovibrio; W.M.A.M. van Dongen
- Ecology of Sulfate-reducing Bacteria; G.D. Fauque
- Biocorrosion; W.A. Hamilton, W. Lee
- Control in Industrial Settings; T.R. Jack, D.W.S. Westlake
- Metabolism of Environmental Contaminants by Mixed and Pure Cultures of Sulfate-reducing Bacteria; B.D. Ensley, J.M. Suflita
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I would not hesitate for one second to use your company again and recommend you to others. Marks out of 10? Around 99!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985