The latest edition of the world's most prestigious and authoritative world atlas, containing up-to-date world maps and thematic information curated by experts in geography and cartography.
The 14th edition contains over 200,000 place names. More than any other world atlas which means even small villages are included in the index and on the maps. It is a benchmark of cartographic excellence, trusted by governments, media and international organisations as well as being a go to reference source for households across the country.
- A treasured possession, our world as it is today in one single volume
- Independent – apolitical and neutral
- Elegant and endlessly fascinating
- Produced by the world’s leading atlas makers for over 100 years.
- Bought by over 1 million people worldwide
- Elegant packaging in an attractive slipcase
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) paper
- Measures almost 32 × 46 cm (W × H)
This is the perfect wedding, retirement or anniversary present for anyone looking to explore the world.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!