Proceedings of a NATO ARW held in Luso, Portugal, June 1-5, 1992.
- Molecular Dosimetry: Use of Biomarkers in Quantitative Risk Assessment; L. Rhomberg
- Dose Response Relationships for Mutagenic and Carcinogenic Action of Genotoxic Agents: Measurement of Mutation Spectra as a Molecular Dosimeter; W.G. Thilly
- Biomarkers of Environmental Exposure: Public Health Assessment as a Tool in Identifying Human Exposure to Environmental Pollutants; M.M. Bashor
- Biomarkers of Toxicity: Stress Proteins as Biomarkers of Toxicity; P.L. Goering, et al.
- Biological Markers in Reproductive Toxicology; Outcome Based Biomarkers of Female Reproduction; J.F. Jarrell
- Biomarkers of Neurotoxicity: Behavioral Biomarkers to Identify Neurotoxic Effects; W.K. Anger
- Ecological Biomarkers: Animals and Plants as Bioindicators of Radionuclide Contamination in Forest Ecosystems; R.T. Palo
- Tumor Markers: Tumor Markers in Effusions; I. Gullu, et al.
19 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
my first port of call for ordering books
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985