The first in a series of volumes dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of reptilian parasites. Chapters are divided by phyla and include descriptions of the most recently recognized parasitic protozoa of reptiles; their hosts, host locations, and modes of transmission, as well as their life cycles when known.
- Sarcomastigophora (Amoebo-flagellates)
- Ciliophora (Ciliates)
- Parasites and Noneukaryotes, Currently or Recently of Uncertain Classification, Known to Infect Reptiles
- Laboratory Procedures for the Herpetoculturist.
- Parasiticides Used in the Treatment of Protozoan Infections
- Products Mentioned in Text
- Summary of Hosts/Parasites Mentioned in Text
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
the world’s foremost supplier of natural history and environmental books
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985