The first in a series of volumes dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of reptilian parasites. Chapters are divided by phyla and include descriptions of the most recently recognized parasitic protozoa of reptiles; their hosts, host locations, and modes of transmission, as well as their life cycles when known.
- Sarcomastigophora (Amoebo-flagellates)
- Ciliophora (Ciliates)
- Parasites and Noneukaryotes, Currently or Recently of Uncertain Classification, Known to Infect Reptiles
- Laboratory Procedures for the Herpetoculturist.
- Parasiticides Used in the Treatment of Protozoan Infections
- Products Mentioned in Text
- Summary of Hosts/Parasites Mentioned in Text
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985