Please note: this software was written and designed before 64-bit operating systems (OS) were introduced. If you are running a 64-bit OS, such as a 64-bit version of Windows Vista or Windows 7, this software may not function. Please note that suppliers do not accept returns of sealed software that has been opened, and NHBS can therefore not refund such items. If in doubt, please contact customer services or the software supplier to enquire after compatibility before purchasing this item.
The World Climate Disc combines data from thousands of meteorological stations with a digital map of the world, and specially developed retrieval and presentation software. The software runs in the Microsoft Windows 3 environment. Using data compiled by the Climatic Research Unit at University of East Anglia, the disc contains four datasets:
- monthly mean surface air temperature data for over 3,100 stations from 1854 to 1990.
- 5o x 5o gridded monthly mean temperatures from 1854 to 1990.
- monthly total precipitation data for over 7,300 stations from the early eighteenth century to 1990.
- 5o x 10o gridded mean sea-level pressure data for the northern hemisphere from 1873 to 1990.
- 5' x 5' gridded mean height data for the whole world.
The package consists of one CD-ROM, software on floppy disks, with user manual and reference guide.
For full details of system requirements, system options, and price, please write for a prospectus.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!