To those interested in a life in science, Sir Peter Medawar, Nobel laureate, deflates the myths of invincibility, superiority, and genius; instead, he demonstrates it is common sense and an inquiring mind that are essential to the scientist's calling.
- How Can I Tell if I Am Cut Out to Be a Scientific Research Worker?
- What Shall I Do Research On?
- How Can I Equip Myself to Be a Scientist or a Better One?
- Sexism and Racism in Science
- Aspects of Scientific Life and Manners
- Of Younger and Older Scientists
- Experiment and Discovery
- Prizes and Rewards
- The Scientific Process
- Scientific Meliorism Versus Scientific Messianism
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Many thanks, your customer service is certainly something to be proud of.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985