To those interested in a life in science, Sir Peter Medawar, Nobel laureate, deflates the myths of invincibility, superiority, and genius; instead, he demonstrates it is common sense and an inquiring mind that are essential to the scientist's calling.
- How Can I Tell if I Am Cut Out to Be a Scientific Research Worker?
- What Shall I Do Research On?
- How Can I Equip Myself to Be a Scientist or a Better One?
- Sexism and Racism in Science
- Aspects of Scientific Life and Manners
- Of Younger and Older Scientists
- Experiment and Discovery
- Prizes and Rewards
- The Scientific Process
- Scientific Meliorism Versus Scientific Messianism
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is a national institution, not to say an international one, in the world of natural history!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985