Results of a 1993 workshop which is particularly useful for the current thinking involved in, and modern methods employed in, ascomycete taxonomy.
- Introduction: Ascomycete Systematics in the Nineties; D.L. Hawksworth, J. Mouchacca
- Ascoma and Thallus Structure and Ontogeny: Ascoma Structure and Ontogeny in Ascomycete Systematics; M.A. Letrouit-Galinou, et al.
- Condiomata and Mitosporic States: Unitary Parameters in Conidiogenesis; G.L. Hennebert, B.C. Sutton
- Ultrastructure: Septal Ultrastructure and Ascomycete Systematics; J.W. Kimbrough
- Secondary Chemistry: Secondary Metabolites of Some Nonlichenized Ascomycetes; P.G. Mantle
- Paleomycology, Cladistics, and Biogeography: The Fossil History of Ascomycetes; T.N. Taylor
- Molecular Systematics: Molecular Evolution of Ascomycete Fungi: Phylogeny and Conflict; J.W. Taylor, et al.
- Biology and Species Concepts: Evolutionary Processes Affecting Adaptation to Saprotrophic Life Styles; A.D.M. Rayner
- Problems and Perspectives
- Outline of the Ascomycetes
37 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985