By: David Stejskal (Author), Gary H Rosenberg (Author), Kenn Kaufman (Foreword By)
372 pages, colour photos, b/w illustrations, colour & b/w maps
Tucson Audubon's updated edition of Finding Birds in Southeast Arizona, the Revised Eighth, brings together all the latest information on finding birds in southeast Arizona. This is your best source of detailed information that will help in planning bird watching adventures throughout southeast Arizona.
New to this revision:
- New birding sites across Southeast Arizona
- New maps and updated older maps
- Updated contact information and web addresses
- Updated information on existing site locations
- Updated information on entering Mexico
- Updated IBA (Important Bird Areas) information, including sites
- Updated bar graphs and species accounts for all species
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The shipment arrived, beautifully packaged, in perfect condition. Thanks for your exceptional service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985