By: TG Cartledge (Author)
271 pages, illustrations
This book discusses the following: uptake of nutrients, nitrogen and sulphur assimilation, amino acid and nucleotide biosynthesis, the biosynthesis of carbohydrates, the integration and regulation of metabolism and control of metabolic pathway flux.
- Uptake of nutrients
- nitrogen and sulphur assimilation
- amino acid and nucleotide biosynthesis
- the biosynthesis of carbohydrates
- the integration and regulation of metabolism
- control of metabolic pathway flux
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
On behalf of Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi I would like to thank NHBS. The book will be very useful for my students.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985