By: TG Cartledge (Author)
271 pages, illustrations
This book discusses the following: uptake of nutrients, nitrogen and sulphur assimilation, amino acid and nucleotide biosynthesis, the biosynthesis of carbohydrates, the integration and regulation of metabolism and control of metabolic pathway flux.
- Uptake of nutrients
- nitrogen and sulphur assimilation
- amino acid and nucleotide biosynthesis
- the biosynthesis of carbohydrates
- the integration and regulation of metabolism
- control of metabolic pathway flux
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Fantastic service at a great price – I'll definitely use you again.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985