By: C Emiliani
320 pages, Photos, tabs, figs, maps
Organised by subject area, this book is a reference tool and narrative of science and its history.
- The Range of Space and Time
- Matter and Energy
- Atoms and Molecules
- The Sun
- The Evolution of the Sun and Other Stars
- The Origin and Evolution of the Universe
- The Origin and Evolution of the Solar System
- Planets and Satellites
- The Origin and Early Evolution of Life
- How the Earth Works
- The Last Half--Billion Years
- The Cosmic Question
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Cesare Emiliani is a professor in the Department of Geological Sciences at the University of Miami.
Your orders support book donation projects
Shopping at NHBS is always good. The range of books is wide, the service is excellent, the orders arrive swiftly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985