By: C Emiliani
320 pages, Photos, tabs, figs, maps
Organised by subject area, this book is a reference tool and narrative of science and its history.
- The Range of Space and Time
- Matter and Energy
- Atoms and Molecules
- The Sun
- The Evolution of the Sun and Other Stars
- The Origin and Evolution of the Universe
- The Origin and Evolution of the Solar System
- Planets and Satellites
- The Origin and Early Evolution of Life
- How the Earth Works
- The Last Half--Billion Years
- The Cosmic Question
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Cesare Emiliani is a professor in the Department of Geological Sciences at the University of Miami.
Your orders support book donation projects
I will not hesitate to use you again or recommend you to others.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985