By: Susan M Barnard (Author)
252 pages, 119 b/w photos, b/w illustrations
Written by a professional zoo keeper, Reptile Keeper's Handbook provides the reader with a practical approach to the husbandry of reptiles, including venomous snakes. Contents: notes on nomenclature, taxonomy, anatomy, and physiology; selecting, handling and transportation; the captive environment; feeding and nutritional disorders; health, medical and necropsy considerations; reproduction and egg incubation.
- Brief Notes on Nomenclature, Taxonomy, Anatomy, and Physiology
- Selecting, Handling, and Transporting
- The Captive Environment
- Feeding and Nutritional Disorders
- Health, Medical and Necropsy Considerations
- Reproduction and Egg Incubation
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is one of my favorite vendors.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985